More Ways To Eat Legumes! Thank goodness 🙂
I love a great stir fry packed with veggies, so easy and absolutely delicious! This recipe by co-owner Candice Perkins is a scrumptious example of just how versatile and quick cooking with Happy Earth People legume pasta can be.
Don’t just think pasta, think beans!
Easy kapeezy protein source. Check!
- 125 grams Happy Earth People red lentil pasta
- 3 tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce (add more if needed)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil or Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic – chopped fine
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 Tomato – Diced
- 1 Spring onion
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage
- 1 cup Spinach or Kale
- 1 cup Julienne Carrots
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Cook Happy Earth People red lentil pasta according to instructions – don’t forget to use a timer to avoid over cooking.
- Chop the spring onion, carrots, cabbage, red pepper and broccoli.
- Heat oil in a wok (for best results) or a pan, fry garlic for 30 seconds then add spring onion and tomato. Cook for 2 minutes then add chopped Veggies, Tamari and Ginger. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked Happy Earth People red lentil pasta.
- Serve, top with sesame seeds and an extra drizzle of tamari.
- Sit back, relax & enjoy!