Our Mungday Cleanse is great for when your body needs a pick-me-up, but for best results use weekly. We suggest cleansing every Monday, as a nice reboot after the weekend!
*This is a food, not a medicine. For precautions and daily intake please consult a healthcare professional or nutritionist.
- Simply soak the Mungday protein mix for at least 2 hours or overnight, covered in water. Drain, rinse and put it in a large pot.
- Add chopped baby marrow and carrot, a teaspoon of extra virgin coconut or olive oil, the Mungday spice blend and 8 cups of water. Bring to the boil, then turn down to simmer.
- You’ll know the mix is cooked when the mung and rice are soft (approx 30 mins).
- Blend the broth with a stick blender.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of salt, pepper and a generous squeeze of lemon.
- Drink for all three meals or sip throughout the day.
- N.B. It is important to reintroduce gentle foods after the cleanse to build up the digestive fire.
Mungday Complete Protein Blend:
- Moohng dahl also known as yellow split mung bean
- Organic brown rice
Mungday Spice Blend:
- Organic ginger
- Organic turmeric
- Organic garam masala
- Organic cumin
- Hing also known as asafoetida
- Better elimination
- Improved digestion
- Reduced cravings (especially for processed sugar, bread, pasta, meat, alcohol and eating out)
- Stabilised blood sugar
- Feeling lighter, brighter and energised
- Improved complexion
- A greater appreciation of food and taste in general
- An increased awareness of the difference between true hunger and boredom
- Slow, steady weight-loss or easy weight-maintenance
- Free from gluten, grain and nut, sugar, soy and GMOs
- 100% vegan
- A jar will provide breakfast, lunch & dinner on your chosen detox day for one day only
- We use certified organic ingredients where possible
- Our glass packaging is reusable or recyclable
- Legumes are water-efficient and help keep the soil fertile and healthy
- Growing and supporting the pulse industry is not only good for you, but good for the planet too!