CHICKPEA FUSILLI PASTA
Sub Total: R235 plus 15% VAT: R35,25
TOTAL R270,25 per 6 packets
WHEN TO USE
Eating a variety of legumes 3-4 times a week, can help prevent chronic disease, including heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer and weight gain as well as improve gut health.
HOW TO USE
Add the pasta to rapidly boiling, salted water. We recommend using a timer from when the pasta is put into the pot. Cook for 6-8 minutes until al dente (depending on stove and preference) and voilà! Enjoy with your favourite sauces, veggies and accompaniments.
- Free from gluten, grain and nut, sugar, soya, GMOs
- 100% vegan
- 250g packet serves 4
- We use non-certified organically grown chickpeas and are constantly on the hunt for locally grown legumes
- The packaging is entirely biodegradable
- Legumes are water-efficient and help keep the soil fertile and healthy
- Growing and supporting the pulse industry is not only good for you, but good for the planet too!
MORE INTERESTING INFO
Chickpeas originated in Turkey. Highly prized for their culinary versatility, nutritional value and storing potential, they are widespread around the globe. European colonisers brought them to the Americas and they are a plentiful staple in European, Arabic, Mexican, North American, Indian and Asian cuisines. Also called garbanzo beans, robust and hearty chickpeas look like shelled hazelnuts and delight palates with their delicious nutty flavour and creamy texture. YUM!