WHEN TO USE
Eating a variety of legumes 3-4 times a week, can help prevent chronic illnesses including heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer and weight gain as well as improve gut health.
HOW TO USE
Add the pasta to rapidly boiling, salted water. Always use a timer for best results. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente (depending on stove and preference) and voilà! Enjoy with your favourite sauces, veggies and accompaniments. Also, tastes great plain with olive oil!
100% Green Peas
- Free from gluten, grain and nut, sugar, soya, GMOs
- 100% vegan
- 250g packet serves 4
- We use non-certified organically grown chickpeas and are constantly on the hunt for locally grown legumes
- The packaging is entirely biodegradable and recyclable
- Legumes are water-efficient and help keep the soil fertile and healthy
- Growing and supporting the pulse industry is not only good for you, but good for the planet too!
MORE INTERESTING INFO
Green peas are often regarded as a superfood because of its densely packed nutrients. High on fibre, vitamins, and minerals, there seems to be no limit to the antioxidant and fibre-rich qualities of green peas. Green peas, or “garden peas,” are the small, spherical seeds that come from pods produced by the Pisum sativum plant. They have been part of the human diet for hundreds of years and are consumed all over the world.